ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Uploading Pictures From Phone

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Uploading Pictures From Phone
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to niteperson Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How do I upload a photo from my android phone? My computer isn't sending my photos from my phone. On my computer I click on the IMG button but when I signed in to TV's on my phone it says I can't use that kind of file.

Posted Apr 12, 2015, 5:51 am
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to niteperson Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I sure wish this website was like others where you just click on the upload button and go to your photos and it uploads the picture.
If I can't get my pictures to upload I guess I'll have to send the critters that I'm hosting on.

Posted Apr 13, 2015, 7:05 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i don't know about updating by phone, but i can tell you what i do, if i have pix on my phone.

1. i send them via email to my own account so i can download them on my pc.

or

2. i have a photoalbum at Facebook which can only be seen by me. so i can upload the pix from my phone to this Facebook-album and later i can download them to my pc. ;)

maybe that helps.

Posted Apr 13, 2015, 7:38 pm
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Thank you for the help. :) I guess my drivers in my computer went bad (this is what I was told anyway) and now I can put the pictures from my phone to my computer again. Thanks again!

Posted Apr 14, 2015, 5:04 pm
Daunded
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Daunded Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:D enjoy downloading good luck

steve barbarich

*Posted Mar 1, 2018, 1:59 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable