ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Create a ToyVoyager - free of charge! » New ID

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
New ID
dawoni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Switzerland

Send a personal messsage to dawoni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would be very happy to receive an ID - I like to start a new TV.
Thank you very much!
My TVs Miggy, Globi, Bapab-Blu, CH-HEIDI and HOP

Posted Apr 17, 2015, 7:33 am
dawoni
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Switzerland

Send a personal messsage to dawoni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

...please delet it - I can't! I made a new topic

But I would be very happy to receive an ID for my new TV - Thank you!
My TVs Miggy, Globi, Bapab-Blu, CH-HEIDI and HOP

*Posted Apr 17, 2015, 7:35 am Last edited Apr 17, 2015, 7:35 am by dawoni
ipuenktchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Iran, Islamic Republic of

Send an email to ipuenktchen Visit ipuenktchen's web site Send a message to ipuenktchen with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to ipuenktchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Me. Too. I'd like to get another ID for a new traveltoy!!! Thx in advance!
*wenn das leben ein theater ist, dann such dir deine rolle aus!*
(shakespeare)

I hosted HENRIK the finnish moose for about 3 1/2 months and thomasHH from DE for 3 weeks! before I hosted a playmo *PAUL THE BACKPACKER*, but not in this site, as well as I have my own playmos POSSY & CROSSY since nearly three and half years ago, postcrossing-related *smile*, who are mostly with me! although they had been 4 months far from me and had great adventures, but now back home with me!! in the meantime I was hosting for 50 days LeilaParAvion, the twin sister of LottaParAvion from US! and for 9 month the cute FMBear from the baltic coast!!!
unfortunately I lost during my europe-trip in KIEL in june RedRudiTehran as well as JORIS from switzerland, both are in the wild.... :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

EDIT black thursday 15th aug 2013 my handbag had been robbed and in the bag - my dearest Possy_Crossy and the cute F.M.Bear lost in the wild...?!?? NO!!!! kidnapped - pls read in their blogs!!!! finally with a HAPPY END!!!!!!

EDIT: a huge SURPRISE was on the way.. I had the honour to host THE LITTLE MAIL CARRIERS from postcrossing, pls have a look there in their blog!!!

EDIT: end of july in KIEL (DE) I found the cute ZIZZI_ZEBRA at the fleamarket and decided to give home to her, et voila: and here she is!!!!

EDIT: 10th april another SURPRISE, we found in our cellar the brother of ZIZZI_Zebra and up from now he is with us!!!! Mr. ZORRO_Zebra!!!!!

EDIT: from time to time we host dear little JORIS the 2nd!!!!!

EDIT: in the meantime I had the cute frog KWAADAPP from minnesota... but shame on me... he stood here with meall the time when the TV-site was closed and so I forgot him and lost him AT HOME!!!!!?!?! hopefully I'll find him again asap, coz his mom is waiting..... :-(((( but I made all updates from the pics we made together.....

Posted Apr 30, 2015, 4:03 am
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to beelicious Visit beelicious's web site Send a personal messsage to beelicious Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ID sent
    If you need a host for your TV in 2020 - please write me.

Posted Apr 30, 2015, 5:41 am
ipuenktchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Iran, Islamic Republic of

Send an email to ipuenktchen Visit ipuenktchen's web site Send a message to ipuenktchen with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to ipuenktchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

thx, dear beelicious!!!
I'd like to get another ID for my PlaymoSanta!!
thx in advance!!!!!

and little news beside, VIOLA is in tabriz, but
still not with me, they forgot her envi in the hotel...
let's be patient!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smile*
bye, ipue..
*wenn das leben ein theater ist, dann such dir deine rolle aus!*
(shakespeare)

I hosted HENRIK the finnish moose for about 3 1/2 months and thomasHH from DE for 3 weeks! before I hosted a playmo *PAUL THE BACKPACKER*, but not in this site, as well as I have my own playmos POSSY & CROSSY since nearly three and half years ago, postcrossing-related *smile*, who are mostly with me! although they had been 4 months far from me and had great adventures, but now back home with me!! in the meantime I was hosting for 50 days LeilaParAvion, the twin sister of LottaParAvion from US! and for 9 month the cute FMBear from the baltic coast!!!
unfortunately I lost during my europe-trip in KIEL in june RedRudiTehran as well as JORIS from switzerland, both are in the wild.... :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

EDIT black thursday 15th aug 2013 my handbag had been robbed and in the bag - my dearest Possy_Crossy and the cute F.M.Bear lost in the wild...?!?? NO!!!! kidnapped - pls read in their blogs!!!! finally with a HAPPY END!!!!!!

EDIT: a huge SURPRISE was on the way.. I had the honour to host THE LITTLE MAIL CARRIERS from postcrossing, pls have a look there in their blog!!!

EDIT: end of july in KIEL (DE) I found the cute ZIZZI_ZEBRA at the fleamarket and decided to give home to her, et voila: and here she is!!!!

EDIT: 10th april another SURPRISE, we found in our cellar the brother of ZIZZI_Zebra and up from now he is with us!!!! Mr. ZORRO_Zebra!!!!!

EDIT: from time to time we host dear little JORIS the 2nd!!!!!

EDIT: in the meantime I had the cute frog KWAADAPP from minnesota... but shame on me... he stood here with meall the time when the TV-site was closed and so I forgot him and lost him AT HOME!!!!!?!?! hopefully I'll find him again asap, coz his mom is waiting..... :-(((( but I made all updates from the pics we made together.....

Posted May 11, 2015, 8:33 pm Last edited May 11, 2015, 8:58 pm by ipuenktchen
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to beelicious Visit beelicious's web site Send a personal messsage to beelicious Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ID sent

Posted May 12, 2015, 5:35 am
windy62
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to windy62 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If possible I would like to get an ID for a new TV pet: Shrek
My first TV is Mephi
My second TV is Shrek
My actually hosted guests are Viola and
HolgiHH

*Posted Apr 26, 2018, 11:28 am Last edited Apr 26, 2018, 1:22 pm by windy62
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

PM sent

Posted Apr 29, 2018, 12:13 pm
Levi
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Levi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Staring a new TV would love an ID
Thanks

Posted Apr 30, 2018, 3:38 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable