ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Hello!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hello!
svartberg
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to svartberg Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Well, I'm not exactly a new member but I've been slacking recently so would like to re-introduce myself :)

I'm Natalie and I'm from Wales. I have a TV called Scoop who is currently in Switzerland with Jasper and in the past I hosted Lily and Kanako.

Ideally I'd like to get back into hosting, but to get back into the swing of things I've made a new TV for myself (he'll be a stay-at-home one though!) to reacquaint myself with hosting a TV first :)

Nice to meet you all (again)!

PS. On my profile there's nothing in the 'currently hosting' section despite the fact I'm hosting Cooper - what do I need to do to fix this? :)
Scoop is with fleursmum in Australia
Annie is with goomymia in China

Cooper is with me in Wales.

Posted Apr 17, 2015, 12:41 pm Last edited Apr 17, 2015, 12:46 pm by svartberg
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am looking forward to seeing your travelog updates. I also only "host" my stay at home tv at the moment because I never know how many pictures I'll take or when I can update with the pictrues I have and I do not want to disappoint a tv mentor or put that kind of stress in myself.
However my own tv also doesn't show up as a hosted tv, I guess because he's at home here and not a guest.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Apr 18, 2015, 2:52 pm
svartberg
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to svartberg Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks! I'll be keeping an eye on your updates too ;)

And ahh, that must be what it is. Thanks for the help!

Posted Apr 19, 2015, 8:15 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello :D! I am looking forward to the updates of your little stay at home toy as well. I have my Jonathan at home as well and he loves being with me whenever he can.

And if you ever have a spot free for hosting, I would love to send one of my toys to Wales.
I am hosting: Pookee, Stripes, Mr. Moose, Anton Bär, Orkku Orava, ZeeZee Zebra, Lucky Hü, Kirin, Orpheus

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted May 7, 2015, 10:36 am
svartberg
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Hi! Nice to meet you, BlackCat :) I will be keeping an eye on your stay-at-home TV Jonathan as well :D

I would be happy to host one of your TVs in the future. Let me know when you have one that would like to visit ;)

Posted May 18, 2015, 10:24 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable