ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Ideas for updates when you do...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Ideas for updates when you don't leave your house
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect ideas for updates you can make when you aren't going anywhere for some time.

I will post a list in the second post so everyone can read the ideas everyone posted in here :)!

Have a wonderful day
Fabi
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted May 19, 2015, 7:57 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

List of ideas:

~bake a cake
~show some of your decoration
~toyvoyagers doing the household (folding laundry, doing the dishes etc.)
~cook with them
~planting and taking care of plants,
~painting or drawing
~playing hide and seek etc,
~gymnasting or dancing
~taking a bath, sailing in the bathtub
~taking care of pets
~dressing in funny ways
~Let TV's do "naughty" things, like climbing in the plants, making a mess of the house, drawing on the wallpaper (if you don't really want to ruin your wallpaper, you can always try something with photoshop ;))

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted May 19, 2015, 7:58 am Last edited May 22, 2015, 7:11 pm by BlackCat
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nice idea this list. :)

I have tried to get the tv:s to clean here, but no way! They hide as soon as "cleaning" or "vacuum cleaning" is mentioned. ;)

I add:
planting and taking care of plants,
painting or drawing
playing hide and seek etc,
gymnasting or dancing
taking a bath, sailing in the bathtub
taking care of pets
dressing in funny ways
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted May 19, 2015, 6:33 pm
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to niteperson Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I like these idea's. I did take a picture of Pixie (a plastic duck so it didn't hurt to get her wet.) outside in the rain and painting a picture in my art journal.

Posted May 21, 2015, 6:05 am
Emjay
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Emjay Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Let TV's do "naughty" things, like climbing in the plants, making a mess of the house, drawing on the wallpaper (if you don't really want to ruin your wallpaper, you can always try something with photoshop ;))
Millicent (call her Millie, please) is living with her boyfriend Aaron with Goomymia in Norway.
Gozer is home
Minnilotta is with RikeH.
Slowly-Slowly is on his way from Beijing. Maybe lost???
Dille is with RikeH.
Cuty is home
Dutchy the Lion is home
Racko is in Finland with Henna
Humphrey is in New Zealand
Snowy the Seal is in Italy with Goldmoon
Hollandia is home
Second Hand Rose was released in the wild
Tupah was released in the wild in Igoumenitsa, Greece
Rudolph was released in the wild

Posted May 21, 2015, 3:35 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

I love all your ideas and added them to the list :D! <3

Hopefully I find some time in the next weeks to do some of the stuff with the toys. :D

Posted May 22, 2015, 7:11 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My favorite activity at home is greeting an arriving guest ToyVoyager.

Posted May 28, 2015, 7:12 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable