ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » Hosting in a nice resort town...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hosting in a nice resort town on Lake Michigan!
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow, I actually find myself in the position of being voyager-less soon! Only 1 or 2 at a time seems to be the easiest for me to keep up with.

It's June now, and so upcoming events are Blackrock Renn Faire, PirateFest, and maybe even a Steampunk Convention, if my work schedule allows. Non special events would likely involve trips to the beach and downtown, maybe some county fairs, and exploring the local nature. ^_^

Grand Haven, Michigan, has recently won a ton of awards as a perfect vacation spot, best beach, and all-around great place to be, so there are always things to do during the summer! I Do have a weird work schedule, but slow updates always at least have lots of stuff in them? ;)

Posted Jun 7, 2015, 11:08 pm
zauberaeffle
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to zauberaeffle Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,
Would you like to host my little pelican id.nr. 100850

He is at the Moment at home and can travel right off.

Many greetings Melanie
Peppi Pooh is currently at home.

Anton is currently in Indonesia

Sausi Karl is currently at home

Bär Schär is a stay-at-home TV. He cares about the TV, which come to us.

Posted Jun 17, 2015, 5:39 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable