ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Bears Looking for Hosts » Misha the bear is looking for...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Misha the bear is looking for a new host :)
Katusha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Ireland

Send a personal messsage to Katusha Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey! I'm Misha and now, after a long break, I'm looking for a nice place to go to. A few words about me: well.. first of all I'm small and quiet enough to just put me in your pocket and to take me with you anywhere. I don't smoke or drink and prefer healthy food (honey-and-sweets-like food mostly, that's how I interpret word "healthy"). Also I like animals, cooking, riding a bike with Mom. And I've got lots of stories about places I've been to in my little teddy bear's head. So if you don't mind of hearing them, and want to show me your place, feel free to contact us. It would be really great to travel again!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-l3zvp01GO6U/TbwWw345UaI/AAAAAAAAA0o/1HkQs7yhdgE/w604-h453-no/5.jpg
love smiling, smiling is my favourite=)
My first TV: Mishuta

*Posted Jun 18, 2015, 7:46 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Misha is welcome to visit me in Germany.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 21, 2015, 11:04 pm
Katusha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Ireland

Send a personal messsage to Katusha Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

olgamaus said:
Misha is welcome to visit me in Germany.

Great! Thank you :rolleyes:
PM sent

Posted Jun 25, 2015, 10:41 am
Katusha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Ireland

We are looking for new hosts. Maybe it's you? ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TzTQUiERqIp6gB60nXqV1dP2RGEhn3Rp1Lvn-GrW0Bg46y3DXV8EC_wMPaKMEGSaEYuIGdcvNhm-jBMev6bZAYeEWaOh6kHBpZmfww_dMruYnXCYCLRAspkpRBlzRKV4TeYdlqK8G14RmKf3M0gcRUTSVsX9xtPGBrsJGkHHdH7fiC4fadDr4P6rPI6S_8g-50mPnCZAwyciEb-16ZTlBWGtZ6EfDioQIps6_6BUIfxWPuHtrtkGPvR1Tvx5GCz_IZ6oNy90gBwolZAQyM0YEB_wnH3PDm3I6-6m9jC_XkIWZlOHcDjNMIcmvQT0GQglB_x0NVN2SAwaNDgtcsKEnNw8wwjs3zyIvOmpoO1fy3tqmsONhDjIXGemV32opQdUFvb9IyDEyBnuYk-VBOUOgzDZ9fmrF87_-Oast6Z1EXH7bx5GP4oFrjp8QztKOgXq1IGxFZU-L5PLJFRL-mQV2uYUsAKxC4SvacU9s46DFHLkBBQEnf36At66c0ZIvR-lgxr_T06FvjW2Xb1DZzCihXIWXuWBROSY0sxfz5wQgkG51Zlsf-rGoCOBX3zvY8mSGS7X60smxg-QjEeRpMe7UTKlgOPHiCo=s512-no

Posted May 12, 2016, 2:32 pm
tuiaway
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Finland

Send a personal messsage to tuiaway Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! If Misha would like to visit Finland, I will be glad to host him. (:
-former Tatterdemalion-

Posted Jun 24, 2016, 12:23 am
ClingyCat
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to ClingyCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:D I would love to have Misha visit me in Australia & may be able to him up with further hosts in Australia, New Zealand & the US.

Posted Nov 20, 2017, 9:32 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable