ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » My Libby The Lynx wants to tr...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
My Libby The Lynx wants to travel around the world!, She really needs your hosting! ^^
le_petit_renard
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Russian Federation

Send an email to le_petit_renard Send a personal messsage to le_petit_renard Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everyone!
We're quite new here, but we really hope to find a kind host. :)
Libby is a little ginger lynx who has never been abroad. But she is always dreaming about it! If you're ready to make her dream come true, just let us know! :)

Attached file: u5Kq9hTNjPg.jpg (105 downloads)
u5Kq9hTNjPg.jpg

*Posted Jun 29, 2015, 1:32 pm Last edited Jun 29, 2015, 3:00 pm by le_petit_renard
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Libby is welcome to visit me in Germany.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 29, 2015, 9:02 pm
le_petit_renard
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Russian Federation

Send an email to le_petit_renard Send a personal messsage to le_petit_renard Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

olgamaus said:
Libby is welcome to visit me in Germany.

We're very happy to hear it! :) I'll PM you. :)

Posted Jun 30, 2015, 4:00 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable