ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Pet Animals looking for Hosts » Mr. Scraps looks longingly ou...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Mr. Scraps looks longingly out the window....
Jillyfish
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to Jillyfish Send a personal messsage to Jillyfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Mr. Scraps longs for adventure out in the great wide somewhere..... will you bring him along with you on your travels?

He's a good dog that's been cooped up this past year; He hasn't traveled since the ToyVoyagers site was closed for repairs. He is eager to start exploring!

This lovable pup wants to follow you home. He'd REALLY like to meet other puppies: just like him! :)

Thank you.
*** I am semi inactive on Toy Voyagers. I will still respond to PMs and emails, but it may take me a couple days. Please be understanding! Thank you very much! ***

Bullseye is back home safe and sound. :)
Mi Nam is on her way to Germany with LeeYuu. (LOST???)
Batgirl is staying in Germany (her favorite country!).
Satoshi  is MAYBE active again with user: Lou..... ? If anyone hears from her-- please let me know! Thank you!

Kinley hasn't started her journey yet.

Posted Jun 30, 2015, 8:41 pm
jeanettemiami
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to jeanettemiami Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

And thinks how much he would like to visit Miami, Florida?

Posted Sep 26, 2015, 12:32 am
Little Black Dog
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to Little Black Dog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He is of course welcome to visit us in sunny Johannesburg, South Africa!

Posted Oct 9, 2015, 12:44 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable