ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Hello from England!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hello from England!
bookloverblue
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Visit bookloverblue's web site Send a personal messsage to bookloverblue Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi everyone,

I'm bookloverblue, and I'm currently sending my ToyVoyager Indigo on a trip around the world, with help from my friends in the International Geek Girls Pen Pals Club.

I'd appreciate any feedback on his Travel Log thus far!
Indigo is currently in Lisbon, Portugal!

Posted Aug 2, 2015, 11:37 am Last edited Aug 2, 2015, 11:38 am by bookloverblue
sannah
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to sannah Send a personal messsage to sannah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Looking good! :)
My resources are limited! To offer the best and most personal experiences, I host only 2-3 TV at the same time.
Currently hosting: Hansi Hü
Expecting: none.
Kwaadapp is (lost) in Iran, Tommi is with me.

Posted Aug 4, 2015, 9:08 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I love the outfit. It's so easy to see him even when he'S small in the picture. :cyclops:
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Aug 9, 2015, 10:40 am
bookloverblue
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit bookloverblue's web site Send a personal messsage to bookloverblue Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Many thanks for your comments!
Indigo is currently in Lisbon, Portugal!

Posted Aug 22, 2015, 8:53 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable