ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Ferda - a new traveller

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Ferda - a new traveller
Pavla123
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Czech Republic

Visit Pavla123's web site Send a personal messsage to Pavla123 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi there,

My name is Ferda and I'm new here. I live in the Czech Republic. I would like to see all the world, a lot of countries, beautiful places and I would like to meet nice people.  ;)
Right now I'm on my first trip ever. To Russia. After my stay in Tomsk in Siberia I will need a new host, so I'm looking for someone here. Do you want to be my host for a couple of days?

Few pictures of me and more information about me you can see here: http://travelling-toy.webgarden.cz/  :D

*Posted Nov 10, 2015, 8:03 pm
bigrage
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands Antilles

Send a personal messsage to bigrage Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all ;)

Posted Sep 1, 2016, 4:25 pm Last edited Sep 4, 2016, 3:34 am by bigrage
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable