ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in Australia/NZ » Brisbane Australia

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Brisbane Australia
ClingyCat
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to ClingyCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, if your fluffy comes to stay with me, they will get to visit my work & see everything I do during the everyday. We'll also take special trips to local landmarks & sites of beauty. And on days off there is lots of fun to be had at my place with the numerous fluffies who live here.
If you are interested I may be able to introduce your fluffy to furriends of mine in Australia, New Zealand & the US.

Posted Nov 20, 2017, 10:05 am
greatfallsroofing
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to greatfallsroofing Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

That sound fun! Ive always wanted to visit Australia....can I come with Fluffy???
http://www.ogdenfencingcompany.com

Posted Jul 29, 2020, 10:58 pm
WingedWolf
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to WingedWolf Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ClingyCat said:
Hi, if your fluffy comes to stay with me, they will get to visit my work & see everything I do during the everyday. We'll also take special trips to local landmarks & sites of beauty. And on days off there is lots of fun to be had at my place with the numerous fluffies who live here.
If you are interested I may be able to introduce your fluffy to furriends of mine in Australia, New Zealand & the US.

I'd love to send one of my Voyagers to you if that's fine :D
I'd really love to get my TV's Brook and Isidore back from their current hosts. Please message me when you read this! T_T

My TVs:
Sherlock - is a stay-home TV.
Lancel - is looking for a new host.
Brook - kidnapped by soph_faith (England)
Isidore - is with Eistee (Germany)
Tsukumo is looking for a new host.

PM me if you want to host one of my TVs or want me to host yours! :>

Posted Aug 10, 2020, 12:25 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable