ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Turning toy with external pow...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Turning toy with external power on/off with relay
kevinmanuel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kevinmanuel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

Last Year we did the Angel Tree and got the kids involved That was really fun getting a kids clothing size wishlist and age and then going out and looking around for things that were of good quality and great price with the knowledge taht we were making some kid's Christmas morning Happier
'HOWEVER I don't want to take anything away from Toys for TOTs Just that here in town they were set up in a GROCERY STORE! now true they have few toys in the grocery store in December but not of good price and certainly not of good selection Instead I took money out cashback when I bought groceries and had my son go over and hand it to the Marine that was collecting the toys Figured it will go to a better use that way I prefer the Angel Tree because I like the idea of being on a "Quest" to help some specific child in need. TO me that is more fun BUT For time and cost Toys for Tots is probably better because you just buy and donate a toy then the Marines hand it out to one in need

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bfads.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19937
Motion graphics company

Thanks

Posted Mar 21, 2018, 1:36 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable