ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » An Ark Hosting Provider

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
An Ark Hosting Provider
kevinmanuel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kevinmanuel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

I have played for about a year and a half on official.  When the save files for the legacy officials came out, I was fortunate to have most of the player base on our official legacy PVE primitive server follow me to servers I had rented from Host Havoc.  We have been with Host Havoc for 2 months as of this review.  I rent 4 servers from them. In that 2 month period we have experienced three interruptions in service. The first was in adding a third server to our cluster.  We were told they would need to move us to a new server IP and they would copy the files.  They did not copy any of the files, all files were deleted, and we lost a few days worth of progress from the backups I had made.  Disappointing for sure, but I should have made more recent backups.  I understand my failure on this one, I gave out some free dinos and parts to those impacted.

For more Details:
Marketing video service

Posted Apr 11, 2018, 8:48 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable