ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » confused and dazed.

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
confused and dazed.
kevinmanuel
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kevinmanuel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

Okay so now that I know we'll spend the first 3 days in Mainz, I thought I'd look into getting to Mainz Hyatt from the airport in Frankfurt. I'm confused and dazed because there's so much info I can't focus.  Which is better and easier and more direct? We'll be coming in from the international terminal. Also, after Mainz, we'll likely travel to Stuttgart, should we travel by train or rent a car to see the less traveled roads?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g187337-i301-k4597323-Confused_and_dazed-Frankfurt_Hesse.html
Video content production company

Thanks

Posted Apr 16, 2018, 10:15 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable