ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Speed stat % Trading Post rep...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Speed stat % Trading Post rep bost
kevinmanuel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kevinmanuel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

Since the big pre-patch (10 days ago?), I see the speed stat still on pieces of my gear but it doesn't show in the character stat page any longer when they are equipped.

Speed used to show there and would show how much faster you are running, flying, etc.

If Speed is no longer in the game, gear should be fixed and useful stats added.

As for Trading Post issue, a level 3 post is supposed to give a 20% boost to rep gains. It used to work for old (when in a dreanor dungeon) & new factions, also, for Bodyguard rep, Nat Pagle, etc. No longer. I just turned in items for Steamwheedle Preservation Society and got 300 rep instead of 360 as was the case before

The tooltip for both the architects table and the blueprints vendor still show this 20% boost.

For More Details:
Promotional video production agency

Posted May 2, 2018, 1:34 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable