ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Purchase rp issue.

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Purchase rp issue.
spadekevin
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to spadekevin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

HI,

Ok, so I've always been a large purchaser of RP. But ever since preseason, I cannot buy it anymore. I use a visa debit card, and it's always worked perfectly fine. But recently, when I go to the purchase rp screen, it pulls up the credit card info, like always. But when I click on the purchase button, it just freezes. No error message, no "card declined" screen, just frozen. My first inclination was that it was an error with my card, so I tried my dad's. Same thing. This leads me to believe that it might be an error with my client. I've tried reloading my client and trying again, I've tried using the repair client at the login screen, and it doesn't change. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, how do I fix it?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4123493
Animated market intelligence video

Thank you.

Posted Jun 21, 2018, 10:01 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable