ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » host in edmonton alberta!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
host in edmonton alberta!
meganelizabeth
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Send a personal messsage to meganelizabeth Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hellooo,

I am willing to host in edmonton alberta! please contact me if your interested in your fluffy friend going on a canadian adventure to the capital of alberta! :) :)

p.s. august 23rd ill be flying to toronto for my wedding then on to clearwater flordia. join my fluffy friend on a two province, two country adventure!

Posted Jul 7, 2018, 10:05 pm Last edited Jul 7, 2018, 10:07 pm by meganelizabeth
JamieJ
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to JamieJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can host a trip in the future as well if anyone is interested. Just reach out to me.

Posted Apr 20, 2020, 4:20 pm Last edited Sep 30, 2020, 10:38 pm by JamieJ
JamieJ
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to JamieJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Let me know if you will be doing a trip like this in the future. I would love to join you on your next escapade.

Posted Apr 29, 2020, 2:24 pm Last edited Sep 30, 2020, 10:37 pm by JamieJ
JamieJ
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

This looks like fun! I will be reaching out to you Megan about any future trips.

Posted Jul 10, 2020, 11:48 pm Last edited Sep 30, 2020, 10:38 pm by JamieJ
JamieJ
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

I can't wait until the pandemic ends so that we can do stuff like this again! My pooch and I have been dying to take a trip like this. Hopefully we will be able to again soon.

Posted Oct 27, 2021, 9:25 pm Last edited Dec 3, 2021, 10:47 pm by JamieJ
Katusha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Ireland

Send a personal messsage to Katusha Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Fingers crossed! :D
love smiling, smiling is my favourite=)
My first TV: Mishuta

Posted Oct 29, 2021, 11:55 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable