ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Wherever I got to go to win. ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Wherever I got to go to win. . . . Everybody
linchao
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to linchao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Free agent defensive tackle Gerald McCoy Vernon Butler Color Rush Jersey , who took his first visit to Cleveland, said he has one priority in his search for a new team after nine years in Tampa Bay.“I want to win,” McCoy said, via Josina Anderson of ESPN. “I’m not worried about where I’m living. Wherever I got to go to win. . . . Everybody’s open.”So far Cam Newton Color Rush Jersey , we know he’s expected to visit Baltimore after the holiday weekend. The two AFC North teams each have their own positives, but it’s not as if he’s checking out teams that are favorites to win the Super Bowl or anything.Other teams that have been linked to him from various reports are the Panthers, Bengals, and Colts.After being stuck with the Bucs Michael Palardy Jersey , where they’ve missed the playoffs for 11 straight years, anything might be an improvement, though.There were reportedly 10 teams in pursuit of his services, with offers coming in up to $11 million. It’s unclear how many of those offers came from perennial free agency favorite #MysteryTeam https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Sam-Mills-Jersey , but they’re always in the hunt for the Lombardi Trophy. The Carolina Panthers have “parted ways” with head coach Ron Rivera. The move was announced Tuesday afternoon by owner David Tepper through the team’s website. Secondary coach Perry Fewell has been named as the interim head coach in Rivera’s place.The actual decision to part ways with Rivera isn’t very surprising. In fact, most of us assumed it would happen at the end of the season after Tepper spoke to the media a few weeks ago and said he would not tolerate ‘sustained mediocrity’. Rivera led the team to three winning seasons in his eight and a half years as head coach of the Panthers. His 76-63-1 and record since 2011 proved to be insufficient in the eyes of Tepper.This will mark Fewell’s second stint as an interim head coach in the NFL. He was the interim head coach for the Buffalo Bills for part of the 2009 season. He has yet to hold that position full time for any team. Norv Turner will step up for the Panthers as special assistant to the head coach while Scott Turner is being promoted to the role of offensive coordinator.Obviously, there will be more changes within the Panthers organization as the season winds down. One change that is not immediately indicated by their current moves is the firing of general manager Marty Hurney. The Panthers press release announcing Rivera’s departure also mentions hiring an assistant general manager and new vice president of football operations. The rest of this season could be seen as an audition for Fewell and the younger Turner. It could be one for Hurney as well. These could also simply be part time positions to keep the franchise limping along until Tepper has the opportunity to make more complete decisions regarding the current front office and staff. Only time will tell if Hurney will still have an opportunity to keep his job—and have any input on the Panthers impending coaching search.

Posted Jan 20, 2020, 3:02 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable