ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » ToyVoyagers in the News

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
ToyVoyagers in the News
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all,

We are getting some fantastic media coverage as a result of the nomination for the Yahoo! Finds of the Year competition.  Here are two newspaper articles that have been written about the website and the competition, making reference to some of our ToyVoyagers.  We will be updating our Media Coverage page shortly, but in the meantime we thought you might like to read the articles.

This one features Ivor:

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED27%20Dec%202007%2013%3A45%3A16%3A533

... and this one features Elephonse:
http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/display.var.1925980.0.elephonse_becomes_web_star.php

Congratulations to everyone involved with their journeys!
We live here.

Posted Dec 28, 2007, 10:59 am Last edited Dec 28, 2007, 11:01 am by Isobel&Neil
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Send an email to Deborah Send a personal messsage to Deborah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What great articles. Congratulations to both of you. (And of course to Ivor and Elephonse.)

Posted Dec 29, 2007, 6:20 pm
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello-hello,

I found something about ToyVoyagers on a Russian site :)
travel.ru

They write:

Quote:

http://img.travel.ru/images2/2007/03/object107693/391683212_6673579813.jpg
Every toy posts its photos from different places. // ToyVoyagers.com

The Internet site ToyVoyagers.com is created specially or those tourists who travel with... their favourite toys. Every toy that is registered on the site has a blog for its travels - or travelog, where i tells about its adventures and posts its photos during the trip, writes Diariodelviajero.com.

The Idea of the creators of the site is that every traveller that has "met" a ToyVoyager (that may be your own toy or bought in the Internet-shop) registers it on the site and takes it with him when travelling. You can not only post stories about ToyVoyager's adventures, but also discuss them in the forum, share news and impressions.

I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've made, but I thought it would be interesting.. ;)

BTW this article is published on many sites with credits to travel.ru and toyvoyagers.com.

And about the photo :) I think Petra made it, but I don't know the TV yet... Who is it?
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear …ireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Jan 6, 2008, 4:17 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Kristl,

It's Siti Semut.  She belongs to aliah, and I think the photo was by ChristinaB in Austria.  She has been featured on a couple of websites before, notably in www.diariodelviajero.com as featured in the Forum here

Kind Regards
Isobel
We live here.

Posted Jan 6, 2008, 4:27 pm
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Isobel,

thank you! :) It is really Vienna, not Bruchsal :)
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear …ireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Jan 6, 2008, 5:00 pm Last edited Jan 6, 2008, 5:01 pm by kristl
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm working on that, so maybe you will see Bruchsal in the future :)

Posted Jan 6, 2008, 7:28 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable