ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Rodents Looking for Hosts » who wants to host Angus??

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
who wants to host Angus??
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Who  wants to host Angus,he is rat and he needs to go out,He likes to climb at things,and  he loves to relax in a vase its his favourite place .But he wants to climb in another country.Because he is bored in Holland.And wants to see another countrys en cultures
Who wants to host me??
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/marije22000/Afb068.jpg
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Feb 5, 2008, 10:28 am Last edited Feb 5, 2008, 12:29 pm by magicwoman
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Angus is welcome in Florida, USA.
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted Feb 8, 2008, 3:56 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to host him in Australia. I'll be back in around 4 weeks but postage only should take a week or something if you sent him say now... which you wouldn't and he'd be safe there anyways since my hubby is home to collect all my mail...

But yeah I'd love to show him Mount Canobolas an extinct volcano in Orange, NSW where I live... :-) but if there's anyway I can send him onto someone in New Zealand or Australia that'd be great because of being broke but I'd love to have him visit... :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Feb 10, 2008, 7:23 am
CathyB
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to CathyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow, he's a cool guy. Can I host him?
I have 2 kitties, they would tell him, what to do. Haha
(Don't worry about that, they only love food out of a can)

Greetings from Germany
Katrin

Posted Feb 18, 2008, 7:31 pm
CathyB
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to CathyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Me again. Just heard, Angus loves Rockstars and electric guitars. Well, I'm engaged to someone. Who isn't really famous yet, but if you could add me on his travel list somewhen in summer, I could made some of Angus dreams come true. I'm still not sure yet, if my Rockstar comes back to me to Germany or if I will go to Denver. But Angus would get a ticket for free, if I have to. Haha

Posted Feb 18, 2008, 7:34 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

this sounds wonderful I send you a PM :D
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Feb 18, 2008, 8:36 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Angus wants more hosts,he only has 3 who can help me???
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:

Posted Mar 18, 2008, 11:17 am
drakie
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to drakie Visit drakie's web site Send an AIM message to drakie Send a personal messsage to drakie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can you put me on Angus`s list.

Any chance of putting you on Galaxy bears list too???

drakie
MY TOYS ARE: Eddy Bear
Henry the Adventure Hound    Purple Bun  Duckyduck Fibro.Duck
TOYS HOST{D: Aaron  Siti Semut  Taro  C.K.  Candy Cotton  Ms.LilaBunz  Mario  Cute Knut  Bumba  Dirkie  Count  Mocke  Chocolate  Miss E  Dawsun  Googly Chester  Gina Giraffe  Alpina  Percy
Floppsy  Pinkz
MaryLouise  AliG  NormaNikkersdottie mouse[tv[googly][/tv]

Henry the Adventure Hound: GLOBE WARD FOR BEST PICTURE... THE CAMPFIRE

Please note I like to only have 1 or 2 voyagers at a time then I can spend quality time and update them on time.  Please dont worry, I dont update everyday or every week but they will be safe with me and I will update them as soon as I can.  Thank you

Posted Mar 18, 2008, 5:08 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

ok great drakie
I want to host your TV to
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:

Posted Mar 18, 2008, 5:25 pm
^Natina
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Finland

Send a personal messsage to ^Natina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can take it in Finland :
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=3063

Posted Jul 15, 2010, 9:13 pm
kittyboo
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kittyboo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love Angus to come vist me in england, ill show him the joys of dorset and hopefully complete one of his missions xx

*Posted Jul 19, 2010, 2:51 am
emo_kid
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to emo_kid Send a personal messsage to emo_kid Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, i know im in Australia as well, but im up in sunny Brisbane, Queensland... I dont know any famous people, but i do have an electric guitar and im sure i could find somewhere cool where i live that has vintage guitars... :)
Let me know if you would like to visit Angus ^_^ And i promise my kitty will not eat you... Hope you're not afraid of heights... :)
I am not available for hosting at the moment. I will be as soon as everyone has returned home. If i have your TV i have sent you a PM, please send me your address so your TV can come home. I have seen that most owners have not been online for a while and thus i give you 1 week, if no reply, your TV can then be found at the Foster Home.

Once settled i will only host 1 TV at a time.

I sincerely apologies for going MIA for 2 years, but i assure you I am fine and TV's are fine, life just got in the way.

My TV's are:
P10 who stays at home with me
Miss Buttercup 
Punk
Pookie Puppy has not arrived. If you find Pookie, please either send him home or send him on to someone.
Stompy

Wild TVs:
kanga&Roo no release as yet... Still wondering where...

TV's I am hosting the following who are all about to go home:
Synapse
Rosario
Sweet Mimi
Miguel
Chance WTVT
Sam White
Freyr

TV's I am about to host:

TV's I have hosted:
Lenny
Nursy
Bussi
Bruno

I have updated my email address and postal address, if you need either please PM me or email me :)

Posted Aug 10, 2010, 12:46 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable