ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Birds Looking for Hosts » Palmeke needs to move on

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Palmeke needs to move on, little pelican lady needs hosts
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Little Palmeke (please see her travelog for pictures) is currently in Australia with Emmicoa and urgently needs a new host. Who could host her now?

Palmeke goes to:
Eryah
magicwoman
Jessica77
Marjolein
Raptor&Rex

any one else?

Posted Feb 19, 2008, 7:49 pm Last edited May 13, 2008, 7:14 pm by Pandamao
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i would love to host her so if she wants she can come to me in the Netherlands
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Feb 19, 2008, 8:10 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I want to host Palmeke
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Feb 19, 2008, 8:11 pm
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow, that was fast - so who should host her first? I cannot decide so I follow "first come, first serve" and Palmeke first goes to Eryah and then to magicwoman. The difference in answering was just one minute! Thanks to both of you!!!

Posted Feb 19, 2008, 8:23 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I send you a pm back and if Magicwoman and you wants i can send Palmeke to Magicwoman after visiting me
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Feb 19, 2008, 8:30 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes thats ok Eryah
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Feb 19, 2008, 8:33 pm
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Are there some more people willing to host?

Posted May 11, 2008, 8:18 am
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Palmeke is going to Jessica77 and then to Marjolein.

thanks for your help!

Posted May 11, 2008, 9:27 pm
Raptor&Rex
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Raptor&Rex Visit Raptor&Rex's web site Send a personal messsage to Raptor&Rex Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My son and I would love to host Palmeke, if she would like to visit California.

:)
Wendy (aka Rexy)
My son and I haven't yet hosted any TVs (we're brand new here), but we are trustworthy hosts for your voyagers! We have a long history of taking Geocaching Travel Bugs on grand adventures. We hosted 110 different Travel Bugs, and at least two dozen of them were photographed in interesting places before we sent them onto new adventures with someone else.

If you'd like to see a few of those photos and logs, please go to my home page: http://here-be-dragons.livejournal.com/456163.html

Posted May 13, 2008, 6:59 pm
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Hi Wendy,

great! I'll put you on the list.

Posted May 13, 2008, 7:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable